Comics & Stuff

I talk about comics I'm reading, and stuff that I'm doing.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Big week for comics!

This was a big week for comics. I haven't read everything yet, but so far I enjoyed new issues of New Avengers and Fear Agent.
At the end of New Avengers the team goes to Stark Tower to tell them about the Hood, and come across an army of symbiotes. It almost seemed like an INVASION. It made me think maybe this is all part of the Skrulls plan. Maybe the symbiotes are a virus created by the Skrulls, and the invasion is bigger than we think.
Fear Agent was great! I am loving this series more and more, or should I say Moore and Moore. Tony Moore's art is crazy good. He really amazes me with every issue.
I saw two movies this past week, Shoot 'Em Up and 3:10 to Yuma. Shoot 'Em Up was what Crank wanted to be but failed miserably. Shoot 'Em Up has the advantage though, seeing how it had people who could actaully act in it. 3:10 to Yuma was a great movie with a lot to teach about right and wrong. The ending was very surprising.
Well, hopefully I am going to start writing an outline and script for my new comic idea. Maybe if I get organized enough when I talk to an artist they might actually be interested in what I have to say.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Daniel Andrews said...

I have a deviant art page going as well and I just got handed a 3 pager from a group of guys on there. Once I get that all done up we can talk more about getting some work done. As far now lets chatter up and pass some ideas along.
Thanks for taken a look at my stuff. How'd you find my page anyways? Just curious :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home